A blog about life with my daughter Karly, who is living with spina bifida. In spite of her condition, she lives life to the fullest and is the most joyful person I know. I am blessed to have her in my life!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
How to Have Fun at the Beach
1. Find a hunky lifeguard to give you a lift to the water.
2. Make friends with these great lifeguards who provided you with a beach wheelchair to make life much easier!
3. Ask some of the guards if they would like to get in the water.
4. Enlist mom to get wet too.
5. Wait for a big wave!
6. Just a little help getting back on the beach.
7. A good book!
8. A fun trip back to the car. We had a GREAT TIME! Thanks Atlantic Beach Lifeguards. And we appreciate the town providing beach wheelchairs!